Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Spa Use
• Advanced Reservations
We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
• Cancellation Policy
As a courtesy to other Spa guests and our therapists, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number may be required at the time of the booking. For spa packages and two or more guests coming together we require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Groups and bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at time of booking. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. .
• Spa Arrival
We recommend that you check in at Spa Reception at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This gives you time to enjoy a warm or cool beverage and to start the relaxation process prior to your service. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time we have to finish on time regardless of time you came. After your treatment, please enjoy the spa's relaxation area, which will allow you to float back to reality at your own leisurely pace.
• Payment Types
We accept cash, debit cards, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express - with proper identification. • Returned Checks We graciously accept checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express for payment, however, a $29 fee will be assessed for any returned checks or return payments. • Spa Etiquette Our Spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect all spa guests' right to privacy and serenity. Please turn off all cellular phones and pagers while in the spa area and please keep voices to a whisper.
• Guests under 15 must to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Health Conditions
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service when making your Spa reservation. My Med Spa is held harmless for any information not provided to us at the time of service.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. Please allow Spa reception and therapists to guide you in selecting which treatments and services are most suitable for you during this special time.
• Loss or Damage
We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
• Product Returns
We will accept returned products within 14 days of the date of purchase, if accompanied by the original receipt, for refund of the purchase price. After 14 days, a merchandise credit will be issued only for unused, unopened products. Used and opened products may be exchanged for merchandise credit for up to 10 days after purchase date after which products are non-returnable.
• Gift Certificates
My Med Spa gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift certificates should be used within 12 months of purchase or as noted on the “ please use by” date. Certificates may not be used to purchase or be exchanged for other gift certificates or cash. My Med Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Spa Finder gift certificates may be used at My Med Spa on regular menu rack rate services only, cannot be used on bridal menu services, must be used in their entirety in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other special or used for a gift certificate purchase.
Prices for services and products are subject to change on our website and menus without advance notice.
• Terms and Conditions
My Med Spa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
• Right of Refusal
My Med Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
• Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If for any reason we fail to meet your expectation with any of our salon or day spa services, please let us know within 24 hours of your service.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without mymedspa.com’s prior written consent.
• My Med Spa is committed to protecting your privacy and will not give out or sell any information provided to us by our customers. Any information collected is for internal review only and used to improve service, pricing, product, promotion and content of our web site. All customer information (name, email, address, etc.) is confidential. When you create an account your contact information and credit card information will be stored for ease of reordering. All information collected will be stored and encrypted for additional security.
• Our site protects your transactions with the highest level of security through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. This SSL link ensures that all information passed between the My Med Spa web site and your browser remains private and secure. My Med Spa guarantees the safety and security of our site through DigiCert, so you have a safe place to shop.
You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book online and for the service choices. If you are in doubt of which service or which service provider you should choose, please contact our front desk for assistance.
There are some services that require special attention when scheduling and therefore cannot be booked online. If you do not see a particular service or your service provider listed, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
• Payment: Credit Card Use:
Payment for bookings or purchases on the website indicates that you legally authorize the use of your credit card or other payment cards for the proposed transaction. It indicates that you fully understand this agreement. My Med Spa accepts no liability for any damages resulting from you using your credit card on the website.
If an error is made while making an online bookings or purchases, simply click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us immediately at (469)-278-4043.
• No Show:
Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in a credit card charge of the entire price of the missed appointment. By booking your appointment online, you agree to this term and condition and to the credit card charge.
• Failure to show for a scheduled appointment will result in loss of right to My Med Spa’s Online Booking Program.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any reason, then the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been contained herein.
• Client concerns on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to the: My Med Spa